Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

April 4th Bluewater Meet

TheDon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, there are a few on my web site, i will send you my web address as the mods got a bit funny last time, altho there is a link in the links section

not long now! anyone got anything that they want to do?

Also we should plan how to do the group photo before hand as it got a bit hectic last time, hahaha.

Guest mark_tsang
not long now! anyone got anything that they want to do?

Also we should plan how to do the group photo before hand as it got a bit hectic last time, hahaha.

what part of the car park u be meeting at. last time i went i remember the car park is quite big/ lot of sections.

i did say im going now didnt i. as i came back from Hong Kong on wednesday

we go on the first floor of the car park by marks and spencers, follow signs for the cinima parking, then travel on the upramp after a roundabout which goes to marks and spencer, cant miss it

I think I'm going to be there, if nothin else to see why Mudzs Aspen Green comes up so silver on my monitor.

I've got my daughter staying with me for half-term - is that a no-no? (She's ten) I make various arrangements etc assuming people can look after her for me but then nearer the time I have to pull out.

I've just been getting the hang of my Nikon D1 which is a digital SLR so I could do some good pics (if I remember to bring the instructions etc).

cheers y'all

Paul

I think I'm going to be there, if nothin else to see why Mudzs Aspen Green comes up so silver on my monitor.

I've got my daughter staying with me for half-term - is that a no-no? (She's ten) I make various arrangements etc assuming people can look after her for me but then nearer the time I have to pull out.

I've just been getting the hang of my Nikon D1 which is a digital SLR so I could do some good pics (if I remember to bring the instructions etc).

cheers y'all

Paul

:D :P it is a silverly greeny greyie sorta colour just called aspen green aparently after a tree bark :question: ..Bring your daughter with you ,as i remember there were a few kiddies there last time

well so far all looks well for me to make it.. would be good as i missed gaydon.. and will be nice to meet tony..the car should be tarted up a bit by then too...lol

craig..

O and i might well be bringing mt 2 kids..not sure yet (7 and 8yo)

well so far all looks well for me to make it.. would be good as i missed gaydon.. and will be nice to meet tony..the car should be tarted up a bit by then too...lol

craig..

O and i might well be bringing mt 2 kids..not sure yet (7 and 8yo)

Cool !

Come early and take the Mrs to Bluewater shopping.....................

Make sure the plastic is healthy :duh:

all are welcome, as long as they love cars, hehe.

I am hoping i will be able to drive on sunday (will be there if i cant too) as i am having nail surgery on my toe, lol. might be a bit too swolen to get in a shoe, hehe.

realy cant wait tho. looks like its gonna be a goodun

Not sure wot time yet depends if missus comes with the kids ,promised a young lad who is car mad he could come again as well, he loves daves car must be the nos ,probaly about 3 ish so wife can do some shopping

Not sure wot time yet depends if missus comes with the kids ,promised a young lad who is car mad he could come again as well, he loves daves car must be the nos ,probaly about 3 ish so wife can do some shopping

Snap............

Arriving 3pm ish to keep Mrs E happy :D

Are we eating later ?

Depends dave if i have the kids they will have caused so much hassle you'll be glad to see the back of me :lol:

Nah doubt it !

show them the GS's boot and say it will keep the nice & safe if they are naughty :whistling:

Depends dave if i have the kids they will have caused so much hassle you'll be glad to see the back of me  :lol:

Nah doubt it !

show them the GS's boot and say it will keep the nice & safe if they are naughty :whistling:

i'll have to borrow someone else's boot you seen the size of the boot on the mk1 :crying:

well i think that 5pm should be good, but here is my number so we can get in touch 0779 531 1123

i will be limping tho as my toe is not in great condition after a bit of painful surgery last night! will stay as long as i can, but will munch some painkillers before i go.

gonna be bringing the mini me car with me too, hehe

where did the tread go(unlesss i am going blind) that had which carpark we are meeting in.. i remember somthing about marks and sparks and cinema carpark but that is it.. for those that have never been b4 where do we go when we come in through the enterance??/

craig

Forgot to ask.. has anbody thats going got zee's bulbs in from the group buy or had a H.I.D conversion??? as i wont to do a comparison

Theres only one way in.

As you come in you will see the M & S sign (on left) head towards that.

You'll go left at one r/bout past a sign about M & S pick ups.........on your right is a road going up..........take that one and thats where everyone will be 5 pm ish.......

If you get there early tha car park may be busy.... any way its huge but you will be OK !

PM me if you want my moby number I';ll guide you in

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk