Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seat Update

Blown away with the results so for. The leather chap worked all day yesterday and managed to finish the front seats.

What do you think??

a.thumb.jpg.4b6e64ae3c5e342383f24fc1d967fe33.jpg

c.thumb.jpg.116577f0d4f2adaeda8bb46b9d6258c8.jpg

d.thumb.jpg.81205ebdf5592e5de1a5a6dcab45b2e9.jpg

Centre console and rear seats to go on Thursday.

e.thumb.jpg.f4ecfb78fe6d776b1d9779f39e5e9289.jpg

Front seats not bolted down yet. Seat wiring connected to power up the Battery for locking.

• Like 8

Had a very slow day at work today, allowing for more than the usual amount of car-related day dreaming. Wonder what colour would be suitable for the red interior on a white GSF... open to suggestions as I will most likely be photoshopping some colour options just to see if it really tickles my fancy, or whether I remain a distant admirer!

52 minutes ago, The Bodyman said:

Tricky because you've already got a bright colour.

Are you thinking of colouring the same center stripe as mine?

To say you didn't give me the idea would be a lie 😛 I like the subtle tasteful mods and that small centre section is just enough, even adding the headrest or the back part of where you plant your backside would be over the top in my eyes and ruin the design. All mods that I've toyed with have been exterior, first time I've genuinely thought about changing anything inside the cabin!

13 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

To say you didn't give me the idea would be a lie 😛 I like the subtle tasteful mods and that small centre section is just enough, even adding the headrest or the back part of where you plant your backside would be over the top in my eyes and ruin the design. All mods that I've toyed with have been exterior, first time I've genuinely thought about changing anything inside the cabin!

Its not really my idea. This was a genuine Lexus trim option that Japan were offered from 2014 to 2018. Only difference is. They did more bits to the cabin than mine.       

• Like 1