Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help on reversing guidance

Good Morning all, I purchased the 05 IS 250 that had a link posted on this site, I'm really impressed with the car, one issue is when I put the car into reverse the camera brings the image from behind but the lines seem all over the place and the words "guidance unavailable" is on the screen. I understand it may need to be recalibrated, but I can't find out how to do it, any advice please

Regards

Grant

Sorry Guys, I've awarded my self the being stupid award for today, I've sorted it, I had pressed a button on the screen which changed the format, unfortunately I don't have the book that covers the rear camera and what it all means, and the one I've downloaded doesn't cover it either, sorry for wasting your time

Thanks Bob, I will try it with different types of parking, I'm surprised it's not mentioned in the handbook, I don't have the navigation handbook but a member sent me a link to print one, but again no description of what they do, thanks for your help

It's in my navigation manual with a detailed description of how to use the lines and guides to reverse into various positions. Not sure if I can link the pages but I'll have a look.

Thanks Beamish, that's appreciated, I totally love the car but I have to say the sat nav is not easy to use and the reversing camera options even worse, I will have a read and hopefully understand it better, thanks again

Grant