Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF Car Cover

Just used this company for an indoor cover, seems very well made lining material is nice and soft straps and buckles are sturdy and appear like sturdy materials.

They do an outdoor one for the RC I'm guessing that'll fit as there's not much difference body wise.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-RC-2014-onward-ExtremePRO-Outdoor-Car-Cover/252469808125?hash=item3ac85f8bfd:g:

The Weathershield HP is rated as one of the best outdoor covers. It is expensive but is made from a rather high priced fabric. You can get it custom made to the shape of your car. I think Ultimate Finish sell them.

When I had too many cars to fit into my double garage I bought one for my Alpine A610 it really was worth the money.

On 10/1/2019 at 5:31 PM, Northern isf said:

Nice! always wanted a lemans version of one still do infact.

Going slightly off topic and any excuse for a photo of some of my previous cars here is my Alpine along with my V8 Esprit, I ran the two of them for about a year and preferred the Alpine. Back on topic the Alpine was covered with a Covercraft Weathershield HP most of the time and it never marked the paintwork.

7002532316_2768fd8cf4_b.jpg

• Like 3

Love that alpine especially in the shade it is suprised you preferred it to the Esprit. Good review too as a lot of outdoor covers mark paint eventually especially on door mirrors, I've bought mine blind but it's for indoor use were theirs no wind so I'm not expecting that.

• Like 1