Anyone know this car? I love the colour and am thinking of going to have a look on my way down South next week? Thanks

•  

I posted this below in Spetember of last year !!

1 hour ago, Sunnybrae said:

Anyone know this car? I love the colour and am thinking of going to have a look on my way down South next week? Thanks

•  
  •  

Is a beautiful Green LS 430 and I was delighted to follow it as it crossed the Border from France into Spain on Wednesday 5 September. It took off like a rocket and left my 52 Reg Merc for dead!

Belong to anyone on here ?

I don't know the car mike but I have been looking at that car everyday because it is such a rare and beautiful colour.

2 hours ago, Sunnybrae said:

hAVE YOU GOT A LINK TO THE CAR PLEASE?

iT LOOKED GOOD LAST YEAR when I was immediately behind it and it sped off in the direction of Barcelona.

1 hour ago, Sunnybrae said:

Many thanks. Yes, that is the vehicle I was immediately behind going through the roadworks at the Border between France and Spain near to Perpignan.

I did put a post in the LS Forum, but there were no responses. It looks as clean in the photos as it did that day.

It`s a lot of money being asked..

• Like 1

It's a beautiful looking car.. I didn't know they came in that colour

me too - I even asked roy when he mentioned it in his original post:

I've never seen one in that colour (although I've not seen many in any colour!) Looks very very nice.

MOT history looks decent. Reference to a radiator leak in 2018. Would be a bonus for that to have been replaced I believe?

It is certainly a nice colour. It looks majestic to my eyes.

Off topic I know buti actually prefer this blue one, also on eBay, which is £1k less but the advert shows it has an expired MOT and the number plates are hidden by the sellers advertising.

Cream leather is top of my must-have list.

Too late, I spoke to the dealer this morning and someone has seen it today and put a deposit down. 😢

• Sad 1