Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lifting the panel that surrounds the gear-lever is easy enough, so I would imaging replacing the bulb can't be much harder.

This stolen from the US Site

Remove heated seat section of lower dash console first...the piece w the knobs...it pries out pretty easy...clips on both sides....then un plug from back
Remove chrome shifter trim....will be stuck with cola and coffee...but comes up easy enough
Remove shift knob
Remove top deck wood surface...the big piece....gently pry at each corner...once u pop one of them u will get the feel for how the clip works.....gently pry up all 4 then remove
Remove inner grey shift plate....4 clips one in each corner...easy....HOWEVER....there is a wire attached..this is to light up what gear you are in......u must gently and carefully pry out the inner clear plastic piece so u can reuse in new piece. This was pretty much the only area a little touch helped.

• Like 2

Well I got as far as to remove the large polished cover but it seems stuck. It felt like it was glued down. However, there was a slight movement back and forth so maybe it just needs a little more persuasion. I'll have another go later with something plastic to slip down the edge and see if it'll pry up.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Well...it's done. Thanks so much for the advice. A bit nerve wracking trying to lift the centre trim but found lifting at the end nearest the cup holder was the way to go. Everything else was a piece of cake. Bought a box of 10 bulbs for under £5 so that should see the car out. [emoji1]

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 2