Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Workshop Manuals for RX450h

Apart from the paper manuals that come with our cars, is there a more detailed 'workshop' manual that anybody here can recommend? I expect (a) genuine Lexus one(s) would be very expensive as I recall the 2 or 3 genuine Toyota manuals covering my Camry bought from Toyota back in the early nineteen eighties were.  I was able to get Haynes manuals for subsequent cars which while not the best sufficed and indeed Mercedes and BMW being less exclusive than Lexus, there were a lot of pics and videos on the net with detailed info contributed on club sites. I suppose the way to go now is paperless. I did note that the RX450 of 2012 which would largely cover the 3rd Generation until discontinued can be downloaded here https://www.emanualonline.com/Cars/Lexus/RX-Series/RX-450H/2012-Lexus-RX450H-Service-%2526-Repair-Manual-Software.html  Anybody done this and can recommend or make alternative suggestions?

I'll upload mine to my Google Drive and send you a link to download them Barry.

I actually bought the one that you linked to but it's only in PDF format and doesn't work very well but it may be useful as a sort of supplement to the better one I bought from Australia, which is in HTML format.

I'll either do it later or possibly tomorrow.

• Like 1

Much appreciated Herbie.  No great rush, at present busy taking some more bits off a E39 BMW 530i before it goes to breakers.  Most of the parts I wanted were to complete conversion of my E39 530SE to sports spec before I say Goodbye to that too.  It was designed along with several others of the era for BMW by Joji Nagashima, a Japanese designer.

I just pay the 3 Euro's and download the official workshop guide from Lexus/Toyota direct.. that way I know it is correct to my chassis number.... it is a bit clumsy to find your way around, but once you are in, for 3 Euro, you get 1 hour to download whatever content you want  (or longer if you want to pay more)... usually 1hr is more than enough for any give job I am considering.

https://www.lexus-tech.eu/

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links