Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Link

I use Lexus link to send to car navigation destinations. Works fine, easy to set up routes in advance using my smartphone. The only query I have is that when I first open the app it says "one more thing to do before you can enjoy all of our connected services. Please contact your local dealer to help set up the process"

Has anyone done this? What are the connected services? Haven't bothered the dealer yet. 

My dealer is still trying to work that one out

I called the website Tech Help Line 01737 367026 and a very helpful Amah has offered to educate my local dealership...

Apparently you'll then get the option  of Find my Car; Real driving analytics (downloadable) ; and also sharing journeys

* Do we need that?

Got mine to work 🙂 The Lexus.co.uk Tech help desk guy obviously called the Dealer who 'switched on something'...

The Lexus Link app on my Iphone now gives me those features I mentioned before - although no where near the features that they get in the USA 😞

Once your Connected Services activated did you have to do anything or did the app or website just work?  Mine was activated yesterday, I’ve waited for the 24 hours to pass and still nothing different.  I’ve logged on and off and refreshed the page but nothing.  Am I missing something else?

kind regards 

Peter

Hmmm, mine just connected via the iOS app immediately without log on/off, just refreshed the page.

suggest you check back with the Lexus Tech Help team, as they, for me, appeared to be the only ones that knew what Connected Car was all about!

2 hours ago, St Chit said:

Hmmm, mine just connected via the iOS app immediately without log on/off, just refreshed the page.

suggest you check back with the Lexus Tech Help team, as they, for me, appeared to be the only ones that knew what Connected Car was all about!

Hi, we’re you connected to either the car or WiFi when you got the service?  My Lexus Link is now supposedly active but I’ve still got an unconnected service even after refreshing the page.

Cheers

Peter

42 minutes ago, St Chit said:

I was actually sitting in my lounge with the car switched off!!

I just opened the app and saw it all connected with journey history etc.

I suggest you call them

Amar from the multimedia team has advised that the service is switched on for my account but I still don’t have Connected Services.  I’ve sent him a screenshot of my page where Activate Connected Services should appear.  Waiting to hear back from Lexus.

Found out, eventually, today from Lexus UK Customer Relations that not all Lexus models are compatible yet with Lexus Link including my ES.  "It is currently in the works however we do not have an exact date when it will be available".

Oh well, something to look forward to along with apple CarPlay.  <fingers very much crossed for the latter>

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links