Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Should I go for a CT200h?

Tchutcha

25 minutes ago, 200h said:

in other threads i have mentioned the heated seats being pretty bad in the IS compared to the CT

you get roasted with the seats in the CT and get slightly warm in the IS seats

Literally roasting in the CT before I’ve left the car park at work. Very impressive.

i am planning to buy ct200h with the mileage of 31k of 2011 make, how that would be ?

i drove in city looks great, please share if its good to buy ?

what will be service cost normally per anum for these cars ?

I assume the car has FSH from Lexus dealership. As long as you are happy with the size of the car (it is not a family car), understand what a CVT gearbox is all about, how to correctly drive a hybrid to get best mpg and hard ride, they are great cars. If you went for a service plan that will cost you in the region of £835 for two intermediate and one main service. Best to have a good test drive before deciding to buy and do not listen to comments in Motoring Media about these cars, they tend to favour other cars mostly made by our friends across the channel.

5 hours ago, Gireesh said:

i am planning to buy ct200h with the mileage of 31k of 2011 make, how that would be ?

i drove in city looks great, please share if its good to buy ?

what will be service cost normally per anum for these cars ?

I'm also currently looking to get a ct200h, that's a low mileage one u are looking at. What trim and what it's price at?

I'm looking at premier trim, if not then SE L. 

Have traded in 2012 CT200h with nearly 80k miles few months ago. Bought with 22k miles 5 years ago. Had two issues over that time - blemish on passenger side mirror that was replaced under warranty and stack pins of rear calipers that I have sorted myself. As written above you need to be aware of what that car is before purchase as it's drivetrain does not suit everybody. Personally I find it perfect for my driving so got myself another (bigger) one.
Lexus offers now cheaper servicing for cars over 7 years old, but think the lower price comes with from the fact it's limited to basics compared with standard price service.

• 3 months later...
On 10/26/2019 at 8:05 AM, Vagtech said:

I had one, very nice car but so F****g slow. Slower than slow-motion

In sport mode my 2015 CT200h scares me. Wheel spin. Normal mode is how most drive and is great. No issues with hills on holiday in Yorkshire.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:08 AM, Pidu said:

Have traded in 2012 CT200h with nearly 80k miles few months ago. Bought with 22k miles 5 years ago. Had two issues over that time - blemish on passenger side mirror that was replaced under warranty and stack pins of rear calipers that I have sorted myself. As written above you need to be aware of what that car is before purchase as it's drivetrain does not suit everybody. Personally I find it perfect for my driving so got myself another (bigger) one.
Lexus offers now cheaper servicing for cars over 7 years old, but think the lower price comes with from the fact it's limited to basics compared with standard price service.

When you look at specified Lexus service details for year or miles . Its mostly checks. The first on the list is check drivers mat fitted correctly. The only normal things to do under service is change oil and oil filter. A service is mostly checks via OBD I suspect and things like wheel rotation, and fluid levels. After warranty my 2015 CT200h  car is serviced now by my local garage. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links