Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Connected services and map updates on IS300h

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to log in to connected services? I went to a website I googled for Lexus Europe I believe and it said it no longer available.

Wondering if it’s the wrong website and anyone has a link?

I’d like to use it to send routes to my car without having to use the system inside and more importantly to get traffic updates. 

Also, does  anyone know how to update the map? Bit embarrassed today when I was putting in a postcode for my wife to take our kids to a birthday party and that particular postcode wasn’t available in the postcode part of the sat nav. She had to use her phone lying on the centre console. Not safe and not great for car we just bought albeit 2014. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

Map updates are by replacing the micro SD card in the central console. Fold down the flap behind the gear lever, under the stereo.

check eBay as the Lexus prices are astronomical. Is yours a premium or std Nav? Round knob or mouse?

Hi Ken,

Owned my F Sport for a year now and updated Nav etc.

This link is usefull  I updated the firmware without issue.

I bought the nav update from ebay too and that worked ok.

I tried send routes to the car and this works ok. You create a new route in my Lexus and the car will find it once its online. However its not worth the bother as it only sends a new destination iirc.

If you update the nav after registering the car on my lexus you will need to delete and re register or the car won't be able to communicate iirc.

Also it may be worth having four wheel laser alignment done as my rears were wearing on inside tread band. The car is noticeably better although it was quite good on the road before. Great cars to drive but not for snappy overtakes.

Have fun

4 hours ago, mikejt said:

Hi Ken,

Owned my F Sport for a year now and updated Nav etc.

This link is usefull  I updated the firmware without issue.

I bought the nav update from ebay too and that worked ok.

I tried send routes to the car and this works ok. You create a new route in my Lexus and the car will find it once its online. However its not worth the bother as it only sends a new destination iirc.

If you update the nav after registering the car on my lexus you will need to delete and re register or the car won't be able to communicate iirc.

Also it may be worth having four wheel laser alignment done as my rears were wearing on inside tread band. The car is noticeably better although it was quite good on the road before. Great cars to drive but not for snappy overtakes.

Have fun

Could you please post the link to the SD card you bought please. Also, any special instructions or did you literally just swap out the card? Cheers!

Thanks for the replies! Nemesis: your link worked a treat 😊 LordByron: I’ll look into the SD card on eBay - thanks.

Also I hear what you’re saying about the lack of snappy overtaking. I came from a turbo diesel bmw and I miss the swiftness 😕

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links