Sign in to follow this  
Sam d

Rear lights

Hi I have just bought my RX400h and a week in and my rear lights aren’t working. Thought I would check fuse but can’t locate it. Any ideas 

Hi Samantha and welcome to the club.

The Instrument Panel J/B is what you're looking for and it's located in the passenger footwell, behind the glove box:

1820896405_2019-10-13(1).thumb.png.ef0ff3ef212b927c2ddf6a5a03586584.png2019-10-13.thumb.png.cf548af6fc776ff8ad11ad47c68a27de.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thankyou Herbie  would the fuse for that say tail on I can make it out   I’m a girlie who has no real idea about it   I love my rx so much though and was so upset it’s not right ! 

That's right, the tail light fuse is the 10A one, second in from the right on the top row, and the stop light fuse is another 10A one, further along that row to the left.

I hope it is just the fuse so that it's an easy fix for you but if not, get it straight back to the dealer you bought it from because it's their job to put it right. Unfortunately, if it was a private sale then I think you'll just have to sort any problems yourself.

Thankyou herbie your description helped the Halfords man locate it. I can’t believe how tucked away they r I couldn’t have done it.  Fuse seems to have sorted it at least for now!! 

• Like 1

You're welcome Sam, glad it's worked for you. Happy motoring!  :thumbsup: