Habu

Lexus Link issues

Hello, has anyone ever got this thing to connect, i.e. Connected Services?  I can send nav routes to the car (albeit in km, not miles), enter dates for service, etc. but I can’t get the thing to connect so I have full Connected Services.  For reference I’m on iOS and Mac.

cheers

Habu

Been having problems with Connected Services for a while now. Constantly getting the message that it’s not available, please log in. Tried deleting my username and password and then re-entering them, but still can’t connect. Just wondering if the system is trying to log into the Lexus EU site which is now closed. The main question is does anyone know how to sort this, or stop the annoying message popping up. Either one will do.

Hi, have you tried contacting Lexus customer services? Have had our new RX for 2 weeks (2020 spec) and the app has been asking me to contact the local centre, who know nothing about what they need to do. Customer Services have come back to me tonight after I submitted a question through the Lexus UK website. They say they have competed the activation process and it should all filter down to the app and the car over the next 24hrs. Will see.. It should mean the in-built WiFi hotspot works properly and the Lexus Link app is set up correctly to the multimedia device. So may be worth contacting them to see if there’s issues they can help with.

Spent several weeks trying before Lexus UK finally acknowledged that Lexus Link Connected Services is not compatible with the 2019 ES but will be for the 2020 model.