Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2019-20 NAV SD cards

5 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Are available on ebay, not sure how long they've been out but they are around £40 for full European maps. 

Now your Lexus 'Crap' Nav can be bang up to date 😝

2 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Now your Lexus 'Crap' Nav can be bang up to date 

Just up to date crap now!

TomTom or Waze/Google Maps on my phone are better. I can have it all programmed in and be on the move before I've even got the post code in on the Lexus nav.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Herbie said:

Just up to date crap now!

TomTom or Waze/Google Maps on my phone are better. I can have it all programmed in and be on the move before I've even got the post code in on the Lexus nav.

I agree I've tried to get on with the sat nav in the car but it is crap, my TomTom is instant has speed camera warnings etc etc and with placing a small self adhesive disc in front of the existing screen keeps it in place' job done.

21 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Now your Lexus 'Crap' Nav can be bang up to date 😝

Yes, I wish we had the Mercedes "Return to main dealer" quick access button :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, Comedian said:

Yes, I wish we had the Mercedes "Return to main dealer" quick access button :thumbup1:

Mercedes don't come with Nav any more. All Mercedes drivers know exactly what they are going all the time 😜. And they are all extremely offended that we would even suggest otherwise 🙄

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Comedian said:

I’ve had to use that several times already. I’m on their frequent returns programme 😂

It’s ok however, I’ve had several weeks in the company of an E63s and a GT63. 😂