Had my 450h for over a year now, and every now and then the phone status bar shows 'No Service'. Bluetooth must be connected as phone Battery status is shown. Have unpaired and re-paired phone and car, and get intermittent connection. Having deleted pairing and re-paired, I lost all my contacts - tried re-loading, and connection failed. Any ideas please on what is happening and how to resolve?

No idea I'm afraid but try pairing a different phone if you can - if that works then the car would seem to be ok and the problem is with your phone.

Is it an Iphone? As when I updated the software on my Iphone last night I did notice one of the things that the new software is supposed to address is Bluetooth connections dropping out when connecting to some vehicles!

paul m.

Thanks Herbie - good idea - odd that the phone has worked fine for months, and then decided it is unhappy - I have a full signal on the phone. It is an Android Motorola, with as far as I know, no software updates, and the phone bluetooths with my laptop, so I am running out of ideas.

13 minutes ago, luckyduck said:

odd that the phone has worked fine for months, and then decided it is unhappy

It's not that odd, it's just an item of electronics like your TV, HiFi, computer or whatever and they all fail randomly at random times.