Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Air suspension parts

Hi all I have a 2004 rx300 on of the rear air suspension units has had it I have got a new one on order my question is has anyone got the part number for the little white fork piece for the air pipe that lexus recommend you change (connector 2 as the diagrams state)

Is this an only lexus supplied part or where can I get on in the UK

Many thank

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, croxster said:

from a well known auction site they say it's a new genuine lexus

You're allowed to say eBay and even link to the parts, so that it may help others  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

So I think I need part no 48934-30010 can someone please double check this
Also where in the UK can I get one a Google search only offers American or some other places not uk

Many thanks

I think you're right with the part number (but if it's wrong I deny all knowledge of it :laughing:) so just order one from your local Lexus dealership - or rather, find out the price first!

A quick Googling shows them for the equivalent of a couple of quid but you can probably multiply that by ten, or just buy from abroad.

• Like 1

Thanks for all your input o far .
all parts have arrived great I managed to get the smaller parts even though the shock came with them
I had to go to a very helpful toyota dealer in the end as the local lexus dealer was not interested ( shame on you lexus) the parts were very resonable as it happens only a couple of quid .

My next question is there anything I need to watch out for when refitting the shock and do I need bleed or reset anything??

Also the end of the air tube has been or is flat do I need to cut this back a bit so the tube is smooth where it go's into the shock.

Many thanks again