Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New to Lexus from Golf TDI

whel.john

Hello all from John in Dublin, so I decided to ditch my 2017 Golf TDI for a 2016 IS300 in pearl white, sports spec with the black wheels and mirrors. The move really came down to not using the Golf on the motorway and having a DPF light pop up every other week. Which was becoming more of a hassle than it was worth having to tear down a motorway for it to go off when I live in the city centre. So far after month of ownership really enjoying it. Looking forward to picking your brains.

John

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Your right there lads, worth every penny. There no slouch either. Here she is, needs a wash but gets driven every day and for no reason [emoji1787].903eeaa9e8dfbe7a0b7ed7277fa0425b.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whel.john said:

Your right there lads, worth every penny. There no slouch either. Here she is, needs a wash but gets driven every day and for no reason emoji1787.png.903eeaa9e8dfbe7a0b7ed7277fa0425b.jpg

Nice 😍

I was originally looking at a BMW F31 but after awhile decided petrol and hybrids are cheap tax and the Lexus is300h is the best looking hybrid on the road. Very pleased with the decision. The Golf was always going with that ridiculous DPF issues, don't even miss it. Here it was. 401928707e5bf91260d850364ea068b6.jpg