Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Full Closure

have these kits been tested properly pete?

is there any warranty with them and assurance the the window winders dont wind to the sky?

BTW for club members I would like to state the LOC do not endorse these products.. just wanted to make a note of this in case members think they do. Just a lil disclaimer ;)

Steve, :question: have these been tested properly

A:2 systems on the go at the mo with nearly 2 year trials,and not one single problem,warranty:2 years.

Any other Q's the answer will be:see above

rajesh,its all done off the std Lexus alarm system from keyfob.

if you need to know anymore please PM me.

Steve, :question: have these been tested properly

A:2 systems on the go at the mo with nearly 2 year trials,and not one single problem,warranty:2 years.

Any other Q's the answer will be:see above

Pete,

are you offering a two year warranty on this work?

what exactly are the terms of this warranty?

Yes Mat,once the system is installed and IF any probs occur with the installation i.e

failure of window winders(everyone is worried about this),dont know why,as each window is fed/shutdown seperately.

The exception to the warranty we give is if you try and fix anything yourself/anyone else, before consulting us.....(we will know) :winky:

I would imagine it would Steve,if its proved that the system has interfered with any related fault,which is why we would prefer that this mod is on cars out of warranty,but we know it doesn't

Any add on mod will affect your manufacturers warranty!!!

How much testing would you like us to do?

Maybe you could ask the same :question: on this mod too:Here..

Going to work now so post your q's here and i will get back to you 2morrow.

I'm getting my car done when my misses stops nagging me for money!! who needs to pay bills ey! :lol:

If he's done it to his own, thats peace of mind for me! (after all I'm sure there's other things people have done to void the Lexus warranty)

Plus I want to see everyones face in the summer when I have my windows down, walk away from the car and set the alarm!! You know you want it!! :winky:

I would imagine it would Steve,if its proved that the system has interfered with any related fault,which is why we would prefer that this mod is on cars out of warranty,but we know it doesn't

lucky you pete being allowed to sell parts. ;)

you could say that pete and deep down i knew you were gonna bring it up.

Now for the hot under the collar bit.

You posting in regards to Steve Sat Nav Mod... well beleive it or not Steve has already filled me in what the product does... I am able to go and view the product and test it... and if this is sold under the club name the club gets a commision.. but not until we are fully happy.

So in theory Steve has done the correct thing and consulted the club.

Even though this is beneficial to members I am not going to push these products for you pete.. not off the boards anyway.

Besty.. I have explained the situation with you... send me a sample I will take a look.

Yes Mat,once the system is installed and IF any probs occur with the installation i.e

failure of window winders(everyone is worried about this),dont know why,as each window is fed/shutdown seperately.

The exception to the warranty we give is if you try and fix anything yourself/anyone else, before consulting us.....(we will know) :winky:

Agreed Pete.. This is what I was talking to Paul about just the other day ..

Nice job.

Steve,i will fill you in on what it does:

Turn ignition off,grasp interior door handle to open door(this is the easiest way out we find) step out of car and close the door,aim keyfob at vehicle and press "lock" then stand back with a big grin on your face when you see.

1)Windows close

2)Door mirrors close

3)Sunroof close

All this is done simutaneously....= FULL CLOSURE :P :P

Anything else you would like explaining about the full closure dont hesitate to ask.

P.S I never asked you to sell the product for me,but when its in kitform i'm sure you'll want it in the store then?

Dave,i'm not selling nothing.i'm merely offering a service and pointing whoever wants the mod in a certain direction. i.e a refferal.

hey pete dont mock my camera work, you try standing on a wall whilst filming !

Heres a clip of mine ( the first and original ) this shows the sunroof in the fully open mode.

it does take a few seconds to load

Click here...