Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

DAB Antenna Replacement

I have had problems with DAB reception recently and have discovered that the copper strips from the antenna box on the front windscreen have severed.

I assume that this can be replaced, but does it have to be with a Lexus part or will a generic antenna work?

Does  anyone have  part number and/or price before I call Lexus and raise my blood pressure.  Any hints as to removal and replacement will also be appreciated.

IMG_2372.jpeg

• 1 year later...
On 10/25/2019 at 1:11 PM, ChrisM said:

I have had problems with DAB reception recently and have discovered that the copper strips from the antenna box on the front windscreen have severed.

I assume that this can be replaced, but does it have to be with a Lexus part or will a generic antenna work?

Does  anyone have  part number and/or price before I call Lexus and raise my blood pressure.  Any hints as to removal and replacement will also be appreciated.

IMG_2372.jpeg

What year is this on?

I have DAB radio on my 2017 and it does not have this box at all on it, is this an after market one?

Is that code on the sticker it is attached by the part number?