Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ES Rear Winter Rubber Mats

SH20

While at the Lexus dealer today I discovered that Lexus can now supply the matching rear rubber floor mats for the ES.  Anyone who had  the Protection Pack as part of their deal knows that there were no rear rubber mats to supplement the front moulded mats.   Buying the front mats without having a Protection Pack would cost £334 just for the front mats so no surprise then that the rear pair cost £216  incl vat.      What a rip off !!    I'll continue with my LS460  rear rubber mats for now which fit the ES quite well. 

PART NUMBER:  08210-33800-C0  

I never have anyone in the back of my car so it’s not a problem to me but if needed I’d get some generic ones from Halfords.  It’s not like they need to be that secure like the drivers one.

By the way the fronts are amazing pieces of kit (I know it’s just a rubber floor mat) and I’ve never seen a drivers one that incorporates the foot rest. Very high quality and excellent design.

• Like 1