Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just a long shot, I want to import a 300h GS Premium to France. My French insurance company only have three specs Executive,Luxury and Business. I have searched the net and asked Lexus HQ ( who did not know). Does anybody out there know which European spec is the equivalent to a Premium spec?

1 hour ago, westo3 said:

Just a long shot, I want to import a 300h GS Premium to France. My French insurance company only have three specs Executive,Luxury and Business. I have searched the net and asked Lexus HQ ( who did not know). Does anybody out there know which European spec is the equivalent to a Premium spec?

Premium is top UK spec, so whichever is the most expensive French spec ?

You would have thought it would be as simple as that until you search the French websites !! My French is not brilliant  but I have found over here “ why make it simple when we can make it complicated” lol

1 hour ago, westo3 said:

You would have thought it would be as simple as that until you search the French websites !! My French is not brilliant  but I have found over here “ why make it simple when we can make it complicated” lol

Lexus.FR suggests to me that the luxury VERSION IS THE TOP SPEC.