Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another GSF up for sale!

A black w/ red interior up on autotrader, with ML and S/R, at a reasonable price I would say for the year/ mileage. I presume the seller is not on the forum? I am only curious as it is 7 miles from me and I've never seen it being driven around!

Roll up, roll up! 😉

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201911013923200?advertising-location=at_cars&radius=1500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=gu528aj&sort=price-asc&make=LEXUS&model=GS F&page=1

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Why oh why do people not clean the inside of their cars before taking pictures? 

WTF? 

Agreed, On a cheap runabout I can maybe understand people not realising the difference it makes to a potential purchasers opinion, but on a premium car there is no excuse. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Martin F said:

Agreed, On a cheap runabout I can maybe understand people not realising the difference it makes to a potential purchasers opinion, but on a premium car there is no excuse. 

But remember the dealer probably puts another £500+ on the price of a car for cleaning the inside.

• Haha 1

Why oh why do people not clean the inside of their cars before taking pictures? 
WTF? 
Its grim and no need for it. Guarantee that its seen many local car washes and the paint is in a right pickle.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk