Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

Had a look at my pollen Filter and was full of Leaves and Flys etc I thought These were checked on Service which i had done in September at Sheffield.

I may change it myself are the ones on eBay ok, or is it a dealer only item i think they are aboy 30 Quid from lexus anyone got any ideas

Thanks

I bought this recently:- £14.63

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fits-Lexus-GS-300h-Genuine-Hella-Hengst-Activated-Carbon-Cabin-Filter/303265283782?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Fits perfectly - no problems - note that the arrows show airflow direction, which is top to bottom, not 'this way up' as on originals.

You might have a word with the dealer in Sheffield - or were you not charged for a filter? Or did they just not look at it? I think it should be done on a major service but not a minor. But change it at least once a year anyway.

Oh - it looks as if GS450h ones are different from GS300h - are they really?

Anyway - you might need one like this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fits-Lexus-GS-GS-450h-UFI-Activated-Carbon-Cabin-Pollen-Interior-Air-Filter/362693374910?hash=item547235b3be:g:TNMAAOSwQtxdHlI~

thanks for that john i did try to find one but it only came up with 300h i might have to bite bullet and get one from Sheffield or i could see if my local Toyota have a equivalant as its only 10 mins away as sheffield is 30 ml from Doncaster

Robert

ECP would probably be easiest. Currently £7.50 for a Mann one.

Unless you feel the urge to fit genuine. If you do, speak to Russell in Montys Suzuki Parts and I'm sure he'll look after you. (Suzuki/Lexus share the parts dept)

I think the Mann one from ECP will be a plain filter, not activated charcoal. It would be fine of course but on balance, if you want to keep the performance spec of the Premier grade climate system with negative ions etc I'd use a charcoal one.

Here you go:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/362693374910?ul_noapp=true

Thanks for That John i have sent for one Much obliged

7 hours ago, rich1068 said:

ECP would probably be easiest. Currently £7.50 for a Mann one.

Unless you feel the urge to fit genuine. If you do, speak to Russell in Montys Suzuki Parts and I'm sure he'll look after you. (Suzuki/Lexus share the parts dept)

THanks  for that Rich i do know Russell at Montys he is a true gent he did give me the part number but quoted 30 plus vat and said Toyota may not have same part number so would have to cross reference

But thanks again I am infinatley obliged

Robert

• Like 1