Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rcf wanted

20 minutes ago, Drssg said:

I do really like the yellow rcf carbon on the Lexus site but with me getting married next year I can’t justify 45k on a car... if it was 40k it would be on my drive as we speak 

Make them an offer if you would genuinely take it at £40k 🤷‍♂️, never hurts to ask! 

7 minutes ago, Drssg said:

Already did haha and they shot me down sadly 

It's always worth a try, I've gone in with some quite frankly insulting offers but always politely leave my details in the hope that they have a quiet quarter in which case you can pounce.

8 hours ago, B1RMA said:

That silver one over in Ireland was for sale when I first started looking at RCF's I think someone said it had accident damage that had been repaired badly, so not manycrs about.

That car seems like a permanent fixture on AT. Interesting about the accident damage. The grey one from Lexus Belfast with the dodgy service history and damaged rear seat has gone . The 15 plates in the mid /upper £20K range are moving on quite rapidly. 

I think the problem for potential buyers who want newer is that there aren't many. It all kind of evaporates after 2015...very few registered after then, only about 30 odd..

9 minutes ago, The Bodyman said:

How many in total are there?

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=✓&q=lexus+rc&commit=Search

It looks like there are 202 from 2018..not sure how accurate but there were 172 registered with DVLA in 2015. 

• Like 2

Yes this is an issue I’ve also made an offer for the black 2018 as I realise I may need to be more flexible with colour with such a rare car and it is the one I test drove and was immaculate 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, doog442 said:

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=✓&q=lexus+rc&commit=Search

It looks like there are 202 from 2018..not sure how accurate but there were 172 registered with DVLA in 2015. 

Ok. That's less than I thought.

That's why I've not seen another on the road yet 🤔

12 hours ago, Drssg said:

Yes this is an issue I’ve also made an offer for the black 2018 as I realise I may need to be more flexible with colour with such a rare car and it is the one I test drove and was immaculate 

I heard somewhere or from someone December is a good time to get a deal due to it being a bit quiet.

Just had a look on Autotrader and Approved Lexus at the black 2018 car and the Carbon model, as you say quite a bit more money than you want to spend.

Both are the later models with the larger screen and both have what I considered to be essential (although I will add it was my personal preference having tried two cars more or less back to back and that is AVS) The black car does not have the trick diff TVD (again something I like) whereas the carbon model has it as standard. The black car has vented seats whereas the carbon doesn't. From a price point of view both are in the region of what I paid for mine so to me neither are overpriced. Mine was up for just under £46K and I got a deal from a main dealer for £44K so they do consider sensible offers, at the sort of mileage they are like mine it's virtually a new car.

3 minutes ago, Drssg said:

I just bid on the yellow one today at 44k but sadly it sold yesterday ! Never mind just have to be patient 

Bad luck. Not much to choose from at the moment.

If you can wait, I don't keep a car for long. Even shorter if it's a good offer.😏

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update I am still looking but changed my requirement slightly 

looking for 2017, preferably 18. More flexible with colour now. TVD as an option ideally too please 

Man maths has meant my budget has somewhat increased

many thanks

simran

8 hours ago, Drssg said:

Just an update I am still looking but changed my requirement slightly 

looking for 2017, preferably 18. More flexible with colour now. TVD as an option ideally too please 

Man maths has meant my budget has somewhat increased

many thanks

simran

Good choice, normally I'd say mine is up for sale as I've had it over a year now. Personally speaking I found the later cars with the AVS preferable but that's just me. If I change my mind about the car I'll let you know. Although I can sell it with or without the aftermarket wheels. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links