Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels currently fitted

Pdh1974

Hi all..  the wheels currently on my (new to me) is250d... are they genuine Lexus parts/style or an aftermarket set? any way of telling. I've tried looking for a replacement one, but can't seem to find another anywhere. And, if I did find one does anyone know if a full size would fit in the boot in place of space saver, I think it might if I remove the storage tray. thanks in advance from this newbie. 

Screenshot_20191115_092900.jpg

Definitely not Lexus wheels that I'm familiar with, but they do look pretty smart. What size are they? 18 inch?

If you remove one of them from the car, the manufacturer name or some other markings that could help identify them ought to be stamped on the inside somewhere.

• 6 months later...

Good bit of detective work Paul.

All Lexus models with the exception of the LS600 and CT200 use the same stud pattern and PCD ( 5 stud 114.3).

Most larger Japanese cars have the same, Mazda as you now know and Nissan (Skyline wheels are the same), some Hondas.

The ones you have definitely suit the car and the Lexus centre caps finish them off nicely. I’m guessing sprayed in gun metal grey.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links