Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hybrid Battery for Lexus GS300h

I don't mean to imply that you're wrong Alex but are you sure it's the traction (hybrid) Battery you need and not the ordinary 12V Battery?

It would be extremely unusual for the traction Battery to need complete replacement after just 6 years, hence my question.

• Like 1

Contact member hear Richard at Hybrid Battery solutions. He can refurbish or rebuild your Battery at a fraction of the cost of Lexus, and with a longer guarantee. 

You can send him a PM (Private message) via the envelope at the top right of the screen. Type in "hybatt" without the comers.
Were there any other codes stored?

John.

15 hours ago, Alex 1973 said:

Check hybrid system, message appeared on the board,after connecting to the computer, the PA080 code was dysplayed, replace hybrid battery pack.My car has mileage 203000 miles.

Wow, that's some mileage in 6 years :surprise:

I apologise for doubting you Alex.

1 hour ago, Alex 1973 said:

Last battery health check was in july 2018

Ouch!

Alex you say on your computer the only code is PA080. Was this done with Techstream or some other system?
 Normally with a PA080 code you will get other sub codes directing you to the Battery block number (a Battery block is two specific Battery modules consisting of six cells in each module so twelve cells in all).
Any failed modules can be replaced without replacing the complete Battery. Lexus will not do this they will only replace the complete Battery, and then only give it 12 months guarantee.

John.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links