Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300

Daaammn,,

i love it.. kick down is great, specially when used with either PWR botton or triptronic bottons.

Sat nav system,,, awsome graphics and extra features. especially the littel 'extra' options (thanks geoffers must experiment)

first mod i think willbe the blue instrument cluster, thne the zaust, antiroll bars and brake when i get onto a ramp....STEVE..

colin there seems to be some setup options,, ie tv but all in japanese...

nope didnt evenknow about that issue

Yeah Paul, it's got something to do with the cold start, it's ok when the engine is hot.

I only noticed mine when the weather got cold before christmas, and i remembered that another member had the same problem, took it to the dealer and he said there was an "upgrade" for the ecu, only took an hour to do and its been fine since.

sorry steve what i meant was, its faster than yours.. lol

nah it seems quicker as it goes through the gears quicker, i reckon much for much the 300 is the same as the s/c 200.. but theres only one way to find out eh steve..

nah it seems quicker as it goes through the gears quicker, i reckon much for much the 300 is the same as the s/c 200..

the joys of an auto, just put ur foot DOOOOOOOWN and enjoy ;)

I bet you just leave that power button eh? :D

PWR mode shouldn't make any different to full throttle acceleration. Both modes allow the revs to reach the red line and both will kick down 2 or 3 gears as requierd.

PWR mode changes up quicker and revs higher when using part throttle.

Traction control may be slightly less sensitive in PWR mode which can improve standing starts.