Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF - 1 Careful Owner

Depends how much it goes for but could be a decent reliable track car project.

How you do that to a seat I do not know unless they let their kid play around with a Stanley knife in the back 😉

Also, those discs are fubar.  Spider cracks on all the holes probably points to some track time (happened to mine but I am not shy in saying I track mine)

Having read this condition report i am shifting between the ending of Randy The Wrestler....his bad heart and the the Ram Jam drop...as the saddest piece of text I have read......or this **** CR.....and Voodoo.....how can you track this....there is only 67 in the UK.....its not a good strategy.... 

22 minutes ago, Richard Kenny said:

Having read this condition report i am shifting between the ending of Randy The Wrestler....his bad heart and the the Ram Jam drop...as the saddest piece of text I have read......or this **** CR.....and Voodoo.....how can you track this....there is only 67 in the UK.....its not a good strategy.... 

67 what?  Red ones?  Not sure what difference that makes to any strategy.

As I mentioned.  Depends what it goes for. 

If you want a fast and reliable track car with cheap consumables compared to it's stablemates (Assuming it's a 2010 with an LSD and not a late 09 that has been registered late).  It could be a bargain for someone who likes to drive to a track day, have some fun & then drive it back home. (or has enough dough to have it purely as a second track car).

If that's the case then you don't worry about the interior, the wheels, the paint.  You just enjoy it.

Or...  restore it to it's former glory and pray that the values start to rise after pouring a lot of money into it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

If you want a fast and reliable track car with cheap consumables compared to it's stablemates (Assuming it's a 2010 with an LSD and not a late 09 that has been registered late).  It could be a bargain for someone who likes to drive to a track day, have some fun & then drive it back home. (or has enough dough to have it purely as a second track car).

If that's the case then you don't worry about the interior, the wheels, the paint.  You just enjoy it.

Or...  restore it to it's former glory and pray that the values start to rise after pouring a lot of money into it.

Definitely not 67 red ones 😂......only ever 17 red ones sold from 2008-2013 in the uk, think the rat compiled a list and I think he traced 7 red ones to be left out of the 17 sold. Think the values will go north but a time of 5yrs + will probably be the case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Voodoo are you on your period?.....Chill out don't get so bitchy man.....its was a joke FFS......

67 is a forecast from Lexus Business Management...they believe that 67 will be the end state number for collectible ISFs in the next 5 yrs...so my comment on strategy was if you want to invest...keep the mileage low and don't track the car (TBH its a **** awful track star...and so are all the stable mates ----RCF, GSF, etc)

It might be cheap but it just doesn't hold the back end....if you want to track, buy an Atom or a Civic TR....a Lexus stable just isn't the choice..... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richard Kenny said:

Voodoo are you on your period?.....Chill out don't get so bitchy man.....its was a joke FFS......

67 is a forecast from Lexus Business Management...they believe that 67 will be the end state number for collectible ISFs in the next 5 yrs...so my comment on strategy was if you want to invest...keep the mileage low and don't track the car (TBH its a **** awful track star...and so are all the stable mates ----RCF, GSF, etc)

It might be cheap but it just doesn't hold the back end....if you want to track, buy an Atom or a Civic TR....a Lexus stable just isn't the choice..... 

Wow.  Passive aggressive much.

Nothing bitchy about my post.  

8 hours ago, Richard Kenny said:

I’m the first to put my hands up and know nothing as far as track handling goes, I did watch Nurburgring ISF and they were really impressed and stated it was far better than the M5 and cheaper per lap (retired now I think)........the F logo is the Fugi racetrack configuration from above where the F’s were heavily tested during build/handling. Like I say as for real life track driving I wouldn’t a clue and won’t be trying either 😉........mine may well make the top 67 😂😂....👍🏻

6 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

It's a red one. Deserves to be tracked!! 😀

If anyone buys it, I've got a nice set of IS-F seats in my garage..... along with an RC-F exhaust 😂

Red??.....lol, what happened to pink😉......still the best colour n definitely the fastest 😂😂.......how’s things Dav?.......still got the merc?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

It's a red one. Deserves to be tracked!! 😀

If anyone buys it, I've got a nice set of IS-F seats in my garage..... along with an RC-F exhaust 😂

Sorry @Womble72 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Womble72 said:

Red??.....lol, what happened to pink😉......still the best colour n definitely the fastest 😂😂.......how’s things Dav?.......still got the merc?

Can I ask if this is a non stock or stock exhaust ? 
Many thanks 

2 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Sorry!!!! PINK!!!

I'm good mate - thanks. How's you?

Yes, still got the ASBO Merc. Been busy scaring dogs, small children and everything else 😂

I might now wear Merc underwear (skid resistant), but I still feel quite at home in the F world 🙂

• Like 2

'Virtual non runner'... It gets worst! Now that could be expensive if it ain't running sweet. Let alone the cosmetics!

waiting in the wings......

6 hours ago, Texas said:

'Virtual non runner'... It gets worst! Now that could be expensive if it ain't running sweet. Let alone the cosmetics!

waiting in the wings......

Looking at the pics on their site it looks like a pre 2010 model despite 2010 reg.

No blue marking at base of steering wheel and no DAB radio probably means no LSD 😞

Sad state of affairs if it has 61k genuine miles on it.

61k could indicate the 60k service not carried out, can be prone to rear sparks cracked as I’ve read on more than one occasion this to happen despite FLSH 🤔......room for thought 😂......would need someone to know what they’re looking at but misfire could be something this simple (although expensive in labour terms).......would be surprised if it was major as these are pretty much indestructible unless year on year of abuse. MOT history check would be worth looking into.  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links