Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF - 1 Careful Owner

1 hour ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

@Womble72 it's done 250 miles in 14 months 😞

Screenshot_20191122-172929.jpg

@FTBBCVoodoo.....strange as the mot app I looked at shows only one fail (wiper blade) and advisories on tyres......would be interesting to know the end result and hopefully the buyer will join and fill in the blanks 👍🏻

44941639-E8D4-48AD-85DB-6D2C7C281B7C.png

On 11/21/2019 at 6:40 AM, Womble72 said:

I’m the first to put my hands up and know nothing as far as track handling goes, I did watch Nurburgring ISF and they were really impressed and stated it was far better than the M5 and cheaper per lap (retired now I think)........the F logo is the Fugi racetrack configuration from above where the F’s were heavily tested during build/handling. Like I say as for real life track driving I wouldn’t a clue and won’t be trying either 😉........mine may well make the top 67 😂😂....👍🏻

@Womble72...I tracked an IS-F and my own RC-F (end of life tires and pads), both cars I found very heavy and a bit too unforgiving in the corner, but would agree with @FTBBCVoodoo than if you are going to track an F Car then the ISF would be the car.  Never tried a LC or GSF......or LFA (if only!!!), so really cant make a totally informed opinion on the whole F breed - although my hypothesis is that the GSF maybe equally as heavy, so that why I commented on the cluster.

Would love to be able to track day a variety of F Cars as they can in the USA.

https://lexusperformancedrivingschool.com/#/home

But was told that "scarcity of product" was one of the major reasons we don't get the LPDS in the UK. Real Shame........

Maybe one day.......

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Richard Kenny said:

@Womble72...I tracked an IS-F and my own RC-F (end of life tires and pads), both cars I found very heavy and a bit too unforgiving in the corner, but would agree with @FTBBCVoodoo than if you are going to track an F Car then the ISF would be the car.  Never tried a LC or GSF......or LFA (if only!!!), so really cant make a totally informed opinion on the whole F breed - although my hypothesis is that the GSF maybe equally as heavy, so that why I commented on the cluster.

Would love to be able to track day a variety of F Cars as they can in the USA.

https://lexusperformancedrivingschool.com/#/home

But was told that "scarcity of product" was one of the major reasons we don't get the LPDS in the UK. Real Shame........

Maybe one day.......

I’ve friend who has both the ISF and GSF, “he” says the ISF is better balanced than the GSF, GSF is a better car day to day but ISF is more a car for the track. He’s also Japanese and returns home regularly and visits fugi raceway........me 🤔.......I can only dream of that car combo and opportunity 😂........