Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Catalytic Converters

Jacs

I have just had my catalytic converter stolen from my 400h, as well as two other Lexus 400s from my road. I’m being told it will take months to have the parts delivered to replace the converter, surely this cannot be right? 

Welcome to the forum but I'm sorry to hear that you've suffered a cat-astrophy! Sorry, but i couldnt resist [emoji1787]

Unfortunately this is/has become all too common with numerous reports of the same thefts by other forum members.

So much so, that yes there is now a supply issue [emoji3525]

Lexus Parts Direct recently posted some info about it, let me find it for you...

Sorry it's happened to you Jacs but as Lee says, it's a problem that's reached epidemic proportions.

There are plenty of posts about it in the proper RX forum so have a look over there.

• 4 weeks later...

@Jacs we have seen a spate of thefts around our local area too, and have had a few customers come in recently. Unfortunately, with a poor police response this problem is not going away. Fortunately Lexus have just released a Cat Lock which we are currently offering at 10% discount off the RRP and free shipping to Club members using code lovelexus

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-rx/lexus-rx-phase-ii-2004-2008/lexus-rx-2004-2008-exterior-interior/lexus-rx-phase-2-catalytic-converter-lock/

Catlock.png