Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Day Off Work To Relax

imi

Had the day off work yesterday, just so that i could give the old lexi a make over..

Got started on the car around 11am with the Maguirs 3 Step clean up (after 4 months of neglect :crybaby: - well cold weather :lol: ) step 1 cleaned it up nicely, step 2 perfect deep shine, step 3, had to get the sunglasses out B) , clleaned and waxed up the alloys, put the Meguiars tyre gloss on and just sat and looked at the final result :whistling: .

A few of my mates came just as i finished, their eyes nearly popped outa their heads :lol: , so after 4 hours of work my shoulders were killing, but it was worth the effort.

So decided to take it for a quick cruise through town centre, went to McDonalds, damn everyone was just staring, parked went inside and looked out of window everyone checking car out..

Anyway left McDonalds, had to go to the Gym at 5 (personal training session), just as i was about to pull into car park, rear tyre went pssssssss... Got a *&^%$ :tsktsk: puncture, and guess what on the tyrewall aswell :blink: .. i was gutted, only to make things worse looked at the other rear tyre, inside edge worn out too, so got to get 2 tyres today..

Always something init :tsktsk:

Sorry, did have the camera to take pics.. Don't need pics anyway Pete, just look out of window at yours, not much difference is there B)

but i agree Pete, that balck does looks wicked when clean, shame it don't last long.. :crybaby:

Had the day off work yesterday, just so that i could give the old lexi a make over..

Got started on the car around 11am with the Maguirs 3 Step clean up (after 4 months of neglect :crybaby: - well cold weather :lol: ) step 1 cleaned it up nicely, step 2 perfect deep shine, step 3, had to get the sunglasses out B) , clleaned and waxed up the alloys, put the meguiars tyre gloss on and just sat and looked at the final result :whistling: .

A few of my mates came just as i finished, their eyes nearly popped outa their heads :lol: , so after 4 hours of work my shoulders were killing, but it was worth the effort.

So decided to take it for a quick cruise through town centre, went to McDonalds, damn everyone was just staring, parked went inside and looked out of window everyone checking car out..

Anyway left McDonalds, had to go to the Gym at 5 (personal training session), just as i was about to pull into car park, rear tyre went pssssssss... Got a *&^%$ :tsktsk: puncture, and guess what on the tyrewall aswell :blink: .. i was gutted, only to make things worse looked at the other rear tyre, inside edge worn out too, so got to get 2 tyres today..

Always something init :tsktsk:

about time ye cleaned it ,it was a disgrace :P poser :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Fellas, I'm just about to order the Meguiars 3 stage after hearing good things about it but do you use the stage 3 wax or the gold class wax? From what I can gather you use both right Scorpion? Thanks in advance

the 3 stage brings the black up superb, i keep promising to give mine another 3 stage, maybe this weekend if its not wet! it's worth all the aches the next morning to see it gleaming. i bet u was gutted when ya tyre went pop!