Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Driving the 2020 RX

I’ve got a 2020 RX F Sport to use for a couple or so days whilst I get G3 applied and some leather trim sorted in my ES Takumi.

The CarPlay integration is excellent and really suits the large screen plus the revised exterior styling is great on the F Sport and looks particularly aggressive.👍 What I still don’t like are the auto seat heat / cool buttons are still located beyond the “gear stick” but at least there’s a phone holder nearby.

I was hoping the F Sport seats were going to be comfortable but I still can’t get settled in them. It’s like I need more adjustability.  Still, way better then the backache-inducing NX F Sport seats.  My ES Takumi seats, on the other hand are superbly comfortable.

• Like 1

I noticed this evening that both front seats are only 2-way.  Why is that?  My ES are 4-way on both front seats plus an electric leg extender thingy on the drivers side. ES below.spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

5E986E06-D74F-4662-A88B-E5AFFAECEC01.jpeg

• Like 1