Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Premium Navigation

Thanks for this, I have tried this website but does not have my software listed. Lexus is not good on compatible phones to their system so I am trying to get a feel of what phones people have that work. I have been dealing with Lexus UK for the past few months but they cannot advise me what the problem is or what phones are compatible. 

I have used an Android phone with both my 2016 and now 2019 model with no issues. My phone (not the Lexus Nav) doesn't support email.

The Lexus Nav appears to drop SMS notifications when the phone is used as a Bluetooth hotspot for live traffic and Nav services.

Thanks NemesisUk, 

Shame Lexus don't put as much effort in their Infotainment system, as there Cars, Way behind other marks,Big let down, especially the cost of updating the Nav. 

Thanks holiday, 

I will look into it, Unless anything has changed, Navteq, who i believe supply the updates to Lexus /Prius are at least 2 years out of date if you update today, My proof... try new Housing Estates or Industrial estates, Normally will show you in a field. Not conducive to a Premium marque like Lexus! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2019 at 11:18 AM, PaulWhitt20 said:

It would be good if the SatNav could update itself. E.g If you are travelling at 30 MPH or more "through a field" then it is probably a new road and should plot it and add to its mapping.

And how would it know that the field is now a road? Or even if a road had been moved and deleted as at Manchester Airport recently.