Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gentlemen

I'm having to get a new front plate for my new MOT next week, the old one has sufficiently deteriorated with sunlight etc

I have used this company with no hassle and received the next day with their  standard  recorded delivery

myshowplates.com

they seem to come from Jersey and there is no need for any V5C or whatever at all and it's all legit I'm advised

whatsmore, the rear plate on the Honda Legend is going to be a failure at the next MOT I'm told, so I was able to get them both on the same order and pay just the one postage

looks good to me, hope they last the next 24 years too

Malc

When getting new number plates after an MOT advisory, I was informed I needed passport/ID/Bank details etc. In the end, on the internet and 3/4 days later number plates arrived. I always buy the bog standard UK ones, with BS standard number on them but nothing else. Then one can say they meet the UK legal standard.

The last time I bought number plates was for the Mark 4 and that  six years ago .I remember at the time the suppliers name & postcode at to be on the plates as a legal requirement to prevent cloning.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:56 AM, ambermarine said:

suppliers name & postcode at to be on the plates

just got the new clean MOT with the plates supplied  " name free "  from Jersey

Malc

• Like 1

just got the new clean MOT with the plates supplied  " name free "  from Jersey
Malc
My plates have the England flag on the left with England below, ( which they say you can't have) and at the bottom middle they have my first initial and my surname. Never had a problem at the m.o.t.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Just bought possibly the cheapest MOT legal pair on the bay under fifteen squid with border, GB and EU circle of stars which (in due course???) I'll cover. Came with name of supplier printed, via overnight courier being the day after I posted my ID details. Could have saved myself a stamp. Guessing they looked at my feedback or did a Google Earth search and satisfied themselves?  Very quick turnaround. No complaints. Other options as to border, etc. were available.