Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Parts Direct

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2019 at 9:35 PM, olliesgrandad said:

Just a heads up that I've just purchased a touch up kit from these guys and the service was excellent. 

They are of course part of Fish Bros in Swindon. 

đź‘Ť

On 12/4/2019 at 11:22 AM, cruisermark said:

Yes - I've used them twice. They are really quick with email replies and service too.

Thanks for your kind words,

Just so you know we have just reduced all of our Auto Glym Products Range to almost cost price

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/car-care/

• 9 months later...

• 2 years later...

A company to avoid - Do not use. I ordered a roof bars from Lexus parts direct. I ordered them in January, and was reassured by the year warranty offered. They arrived promptly and i received a request for feedback which was positive. At the end of Feb it got a little warmer so time to put the roof bars on! On opening the box it was clear on of the four attachments to the roof was faulty. The door was not attached to the roof bar, and the lock barrel was protruding from the door housing (see pictures). Unfortunately this was a Sunday and i had a trip planned for Monday morning so had to install the bars and tape them up (with protection for the casing using soft paper). I called Lexus parts direct. The tone of the lady i spoke to changed immediately from pleasant to extremely hostile once i explained that i had received a faulty part. They requested i send an email and curtly ended the call. So, i sent an email with the pictures attached.that i have shared with you here. I received an email back stating that they could not help me. The exact words used were 'there is nothing we can do for you.' The parts apparently have a 2 week period to return if not correct. That was no problem. The part was correct, so how about the 1 year warranty. Daniel retorted with the comment ' we cannot be sure what you have done with the part in the 6 weeks since it has been delivered.' He did not manage to explain how this affected a 1-year warranty on a defective part. Essentially suggesing that i had somehow broken the rear left attachment (Instructions state to attach this one last so would likley be front right that would be broken due to error). Have spoken to Which? legal team ( i am luckily a member) and their legal team is taking this forward for me. My credit card company is also pursuing on my behalf. But please, save yourself the trouble. I will post any further developments as they happen.IMG_4892.HEICIMG_4892.HEICIMG_4892.HEICIMG_4892.HEIC

IMG_4871.HEIC IMG_4869.HEIC IMG_4868.HEIC

What surprises me is that you didn't inspect the contents immediately after delivery? I would want to check out what I had just bought and to trial fit them, not wait until the day before a trip needing them...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it's a good point and i will always do so next time. The caveat is that it was January, -2 degrees and the part was a roof rack. So, encouraged by the year long warranty i waited until the weather was a little better before trialling them. 

This is my first experience with receiving a dodgy part, and would now strongly recommend doing an immediate inspection. 

As an update, after sending them a letter using a template from the which legal team, Lexus parts direct agreed to replace the faulty part. They collected the faulty one and delivered me a fully functional replacement! 

They were also polite and courteous throughout. Well done Lexus parts direct in the end. 

• Like 5

• 9 months later...

I have used LPD a couple of times I've also had a couple of phone calls in all events they were first class in every way, i cant speak highly enough of them. I am so pleased you got sorted out John.

I have used LPD recently and they have been fantastic.

I bought a pair of wipers from and could ot tell from the pictures on their website whether they were the flat type that I have currently and wanted.

The wipers arrived on time but I was dissapinted to see they were the older design with the metal strip in them.

Decided to get them fitted, OMG the noise,they made a loud click everytime I used them in fact it was only for a very short while.

I rang LPD nd tgey they apologised and told me there was a more expensive  set and I coiod pay the difference, which I did and thus we agreed that they would first phone me when they get arrived in stock to make sure they are the ones I was after.

The next day the call came and the better wipers had arrived, tgey were better built and heavier but sadly had the metal strip, I said no.

I bought some car mats so Daniel deducted the wiper price and when I said how should I return the old wipers he told me to keep them as emergency or splares, brilliant!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links