Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS250 Manual - Gear knob replacement

If anyone struggles to find a gear knob replacement that clears the reverse barrel like I did, I have a solution for you. That's if you like the look of this knob..

This is Cusco gear knob for Toyota GT86 / Subaru BRZ, but the thread pitch is also M12x1.25 and it clears the reverse which even stock 86 knob doesn't in this car.. It's crazy how much more direct the shifting feels in this car. Changing a gear knob in a different car never felt like much of a difference other than appearance but in the IS250 it's actually a very noticeable upgrade. Shifting feels more crisp and precise, so I'm really chuffed because I wasn't a fan of the way it felt when changing gears until now. 

Price is £41.95 but with a coupon code: GT86CLUB10 you can have it for £37.76

https://www.part-box.com/cusco-sports-shift-gear-knob-for-toyota-gt86-subaru-brz-m12x1-25-965760ba

- Lucas

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/16/2020 at 1:06 PM, Slavic said:

Hello.Thank you for the info.I would like to know if it can fit to an IS220D  maybe?

I have no idea. I don't see why not. Should be the same thread M12x1.25

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links