Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dogs

gib

Whilst it is appreciated that this has nothin whatsoever to do with cars can some one assist?

I am looking to buy a Rough coated jack Russell pup (as shown) and cannot locate any in the UK

Does anyone know a local breeder?

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Myself and the wife have been toying with the idea of an irish wolf hound but try finding one they are like rocking horse poo ,or even irish wolf hound poo

My aunt had two of these beautiful dogs, she lived in America and got them both sent from Ireland. The breader was some one by the name of Kelly! not much help I myself wanted one a few years ago and searched the net there are quite a few breeders about, but they put me off as they said they would not chew a table leg they would eat one!.

I settled for a quiet Golden Retreiver dog which i thougth would keep my bitch company, man what a mistake, 30 + fence panels kitchen distroyed and anything he can get hold of from the garage etc, I have 250 foot rear garden for them to run in and he still wrecks anything and everything, (I am home all day aswell) I hope he grows out of it soon.

Good luck with your hunt

Myself and the wife have been toying with the idea of an irish wolf hound but try finding one they are like rocking horse poo ,or even irish wolf hound poo

My aunt had two of these beautiful dogs, she lived in America and got them both sent from Ireland. The breader was some one by the name of Kelly! not much help I myself wanted one a few years ago and searched the net there are quite a few breeders about, but they put me off as they said they would not chew a table leg they would eat one!.

I settled for a quiet Golden Retreiver dog which i thougth would keep my bitch company, man what a mistake, 30 + fence panels kitchen distroyed and anything he can get hold of from the garage etc, I have 250 foot rear garden for them to run in and he still wrecks anything and everything, (I am home all day aswell) I hope he grows out of it soon.

Good luck with your hunt

yep i could not agree more i had a collie lab cross and she was a nightmare chewed everything to bits pulled up carpet and thought it was her personal mission to escape from the garden no matter what i did to stop here even jumping onto the garage roof and onto the top of my van sliding down windscreen and running of down the road .Put up with this for 12 years and in the end put her out to retirement with a friend in dover ,still going strong now at 16 :crying: .So after that a irish wolf hound should be a doddle :)

I am not sure about the breed you are looking for, but with mine (Hungarian Vizsla) there is an owners club (and a forum like LOC):hehe: where they have a lsit of breeders

You should also try the kennel club web site where all reputable breeders have to register themselves to become a 'breeder'

good luck in your search

Could be worse, I bought a bulldog thinking he's the lazy mans dog, bit of exercise every day, slumped in front of the goggle box watching a bit of footy with me.....but for some reason he thinks he's a champion greyhound :) everytime I let me off the lead whooosh!

Anyways, I'd have thought the Kennel club would be your best bet