Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300H F-Sport Hybrid Too Quiet Increase BHP.

Does anyone know if I can have any changes made to my IS300H F-Sport that would increase  the power output?

Is there anyway that I can have an upgrade or have changes made so that there is an actual noise output from the engine through the exhaust system, rather than just have the false noise adjustment wheel inside the car?

Hiya, you could chuck away the £ millions spent on research and development and get a real engine fitted by some back street wizard

or just accept the nice car as it is i guess, and leave you questioning why you ever purchased the vehicle in the first place.

Diesel mondeos make lots of noise at both ends so perhaps swop your excellent vehicle for a Ford.

Hope this helps you dilemma..

TIA.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Nigelcasey said:

Does anyone know if I can have any changes made to my IS300H F-Sport that would increase  the power output?

It's a hybrid so the petrol engine doesn't run all the time.

It's a hybrid so the petrol engine and the hybrid system have been finely tuned to work together as one coherent, superb, technological marvel, so enjoy it for what it is and don't mess with it.

• Like 2