Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200/300

BESTY

Why haven't you put the centre screw in that holds it on to the grille :lol:

How much was it Dave...looks good mate

hawkeye there :lol: i didnt get a price on it yet,its a test piece to see how it fitted.fits perfect and top quality too, :winky:

look at my new carbon fibre cooling panel ,i got it off alex in HK,the jdm parts guru.

if anyone wants one post here for alex to sort.

Cooling Panel Photo

Looking nice Matey, but i think you need to change those rusty bolts....hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling: ...get some chorme or color one........

yeh i know maz,my next project ,chrome bolts :winky:

look at my new carbon fibre cooling panel ,i got it off alex in HK,the jdm parts guru.

Cooling Panel Photo

Looking nice Matey, but i think you need to change those rusty bolts....hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling: ...get some chorme or color one........

try Demon Tweeks matey, i got some from them age ago, Pro-Bolts i think they are called, come in Chrome, Red or Blue........

Cooling Panel Photo

try Demon Tweeks matey, i got some from them age ago, Pro-Bolts i think they are called, come in Chrome, Red or Blue........

cheers maz i`ll ave a deek at that. :winky: only thing is i might take over the engine bay :lol: