Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

If it is of any help to anyone I visit Stourbridge "very close to this dealer in Dudley" every week, and can check out cars for sale from this unscrupulous dealer if needed.

I note his usual trick of no warranty given, but states any Lexus car welcome in part exchange at "trade" prices.

John.

• Like 1

To be honest you gotta have your head red to even go anywhere near here, knowing his history, plenty of more fish in the sea and all that! He who changes the ad immediately after sale to include the phrase 'sold as spares/parts'!

• Like 1

Just had a look on fleabay to see what’s on offer for Ls430s. First listing amusing...reversing sensors not working, this may explain the badly scratched bumper maybe. Second listing is damaged repairable so basically a scrap model with rear airbag failure for £1250.00. Lexus chap with his indeed a very good car but no warranty given or implied (Are you watching this one Dudley Trading Standards?)

Then we have a selection of overpriced low mileage but early model JDM offerings all from the same dealer.

No wonder I keep looking for something newer but then think no stick to the car you know, trust and that owes me absolutely nothing after 13 years of ownership.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

38 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

Bump this up as no one can see it so far down the list.

The Lexus has been reduced and he's also got a VW pickup but that MUST be a safe buy because it says "private sale" 

45 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

The Lexus has been reduced and he's also got a VW pickup but that MUST be a safe buy because it says "private sale" 

I have let trading standards know about that as he cant sell it as a private person.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1