Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not that I would have an interior of this colour but this is one sweet looking IS250c but the twist is the Sour price, I thought convertibles were cheap in the winter but obviously not!

https://www.southwestlexus.co.uk/cars/lexus/is/250v6vvt-iautoadvancespecialedition/305810/

note: I am NOT affiliated with this seller in any way!

I was looking for one of these and they are generally around the 8 to 10k price range - the mileage is low but thats not always a good thing for big engined cars - mine was low, particularly for an old car (now at 35k for a nearly 14 year old car) but have had no issues at all but looked after it from 25k when i bought it. so think i have been a bit lucky. 

Dont think the dealer selling this knows the market for these which leads to the fact that does he know the car and what he is selling really, would make me go over it with a fine tooth comb looking for issues if i was buying it. It is way over priced, knock 6-7k off that price and it will sell easily.

• Like 1

Earlier this year I sold my 2011 limited edition Is250c with full service history and 65,000 miles for less than £10,000.

I think that Advance model even with the low mileage is way overpriced.

8E63CC1E-CA4E-4640-98BF-417A7A824CD1.jpeg

Hi as a IS 250C owner I have to agree that this is a nice car but around £6000 too much .This is probably the most sought after colour but hey its 2020 in a couple of weeks and age should be considered not just the mileage .4 years ago I purchased my car ,a few months older than this; SEL spec which I prefer 20,000 miles in a good colour ( metallic blue ) perfect condition for just under £16000 .This was from a Merc dealer who said he would try to sell it as it was far to good to go to auction !! .I know Lexus dealers are expensive  but I think this will take time to move 

Dave

post-31798-0-88835000-1452383795_thumb.jpgHi as a IS 250C owner I have to agree that this is a nice car but around £6000 too much .This is probably the most sought after colour but hey its 2020 in a couple of weeks and age should be considered not just the mileage .4 years ago I purchased my car ,a few months older than this; SEL spec which I prefer 20,000 miles in a good colour ( metallic blue ) perfect condition for just under £16000 .This was from a Merc dealer who said he would try to sell it as it was far to good to go to auction !! .I know Lexus dealers are expensive  but I think this will take time to move 

Dave