Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

alex

them 'Tanabe' exhausts are for the MK2 not the MK1 which mine is

thanks a million for the eyelids they look great !

No, the Tanabe can also be ordered for the Aristo/JZS147, which is the MK1.

There are also other makes available but are all very expensive. Tanabe is a very good make, and also is relatively compact, so shipping is easier. Note that these also need to be special ordered from Japan and will take a long time.

I also ordered som HKS Hipers for the IS200 from Japan, so if you are interested I can get all of this shipped to the UK at once.

Alex

Could you PM me with a list of bits and their prices that you can get hold of for the JZS147 model.

Thanks

I am not sure what still can be ordered for the JZS147.

The reason why I came up with these eyelids, exhaust, springs, ... was because some people asked me.

I believe that TRD, TTE, Toms, Toyota do not offer any specific JZS147/GS MK1 aftermarket parts anymore.

What probably can be get are:

bodykits (only limited)

eyelids

spoilers

shocks

springs

coilovers

headlights/taillights

intake (Aristo TT only)

exhausts/mufflers

grilles

... other parts, but need to check

did you stick them with the tape that was on them or use silicone.. I used the tape as i was unsure about spraying them up to macth the car.. I now am thinking of taking them back off and spraying them..

You guys are fast! :duh:

Thought that the stuff won't land before the middle of next week. I only sent them

out on Tuesday, so that's really fast this time :)

For fitting, the tape should be ok in most occasions, but i would recommend to add a few drops of silicon glue.

Will Be Steam Cleaning mine before fitting, as for the mesh, just need to find a way of fixing the bonnet release catch. Once I've done that, I'll then fit the Grill B) B)

looks good.. i see you keeped yours black... its hard to know what to do as our funny green cars are awkward.. still contemplating matching them in now i have the spray.. how did you fix your bonnet catch in the end?? when i did mine i cut up a bit off alluminum sheet 4mm think and bent it and drill it.. i then used one of the original holes in the centre of the grille to fix it in place then bolted the lever bit to it.. I might put my mesh grille back on as i think it looks more aggresive..

craig

looks good.. i see you keeped yours black... its hard to know what to do as our funny green cars are awkward.. still contemplating matching them in now i have the spray.. how did you fix your bonnet catch in the end?? when i did mine i cut up a bit off alluminum sheet 4mm think and bent it and drill it.. i then used one of the original holes in the centre of the grille to fix it in place then bolted the lever bit to it.. I might put my mesh grille back on as i think it looks more aggresive..

craig

The EyeLids are colour coded to the motor, as for the Catch, at the moment, it's not on. I've made a bracket using steel sheet brackets and have fitted to the catch. Have sprayed the catch the same colour as the motor aswell, need to wait until the catch is dry before laquoring for a nice shine - I know, sad but it's the detail that counts - LOL

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links