Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is300 Mods

Fargo

Fitted the HKS super dragger today.must say the sound is a lot deeper than i remember when fitted onthe 200.

also replaced some bolts in thengine bay with red ones, gota order some more.

fitted the HKS rad car. but damn HKS oil cap doesnt fit as the OEm one is of the same design as the rad cap and not a screw type.

blued up the ignistion barrel,, gona do the cluster over the w/e. waiting for the apexi coilovers to be delivered. and i think thats about it......for now,,, cept for a errr turbo or s/c (not tte)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your old HKS exhaust from the IS200 fitted the IS300 without problems ?

congrats on the new car btw, im also looking around for a is300. havent taken one for a test drive yet though.

BT

/Gus

also replaced some bolts in thengine bay with red ones, gota order some more.

Hey Paul, what make are those bolts you are using matey? by Pro-Bolts? where you get them from may i ask?

Maz,, the number i got for Hyperbolts is 0208 579 5166, on there invoice they are also called Nylon & alloys.. web is www.nylonalloys.co.uk, if i remember i had to phone two different numbers, one told me to ring the other.

anyways give the hyperbolts you found a ring first..

You need M6 bolts.. as for length i used 15mm throughout. these are 0.2p each and washers are 0.1p each..

Phunt,, the how too guide is already on the forum, i believe geoffers was the originator of the guide,, or most certainly the cct diagram at least.

search for conversion and you will see the recent thread.. the only deviation from the guide was i used dual filimant bulb holders, the same as the standard brake lights and used the feed for the lights instead of the brake.

yes blueness guide is coming,, just having a heatsink issue..

Maz,, the number i got for Hyperbolts is 0208 579 5166, on there invoice they are also called Nylon & Alloys.. web is www.nylonalloys.co.uk, if i remember i had to phone two different numbers, one told me to ring the other.

anyways give the hyperbolts you found a ring first..

You need M6 bolts.. as for length i used 15mm throughout. these are 0.2p each and washers are 0.1p each..

Thank Matey...i will give them a call later....

lmao.. now i KNEW someone would comment on that word and it had to be you...

:blush:

couldnt resist it

any news on turbo/supercharger yet

yes gezzer,, one company has come back saying that there will fit with out any mods.. just gota talk to the insurers.. and hear back from other turbo suppliers.

also just finished doing my bolts in the engine,, im going for a green theme this time, ,green pipes etc (yet to do)

picture 1

picture 2

• 2 weeks later...