Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is300 Mods

Fargo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lotto.. nah man.. just recouped some money on bits from the 200.

so i may be able to fit the alarm sunday then,, wahooo... dohh that means you gona suck some more of me lotto money for that bit you ordered in..

i got your anodised bolts in the car, so give us bell tomorrow and well hook up..

og yeh the grill does make me faster than you, in fact everything i do does.. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hooraaaa finishe the Nos today,,,all is cool.. had a little excitement when me and steve where in the car about to do the first test run with the 25 jets, ,and PSTTT..... the nos feed pipe burst, loosing loads of nos in the process.. still back to his, and sorted re-terminated the connector....properly this time..

then up the M1 for soem experimenting...

All went well,, spark plugs where ok,, although im off to TDI to get some HKS ones..

now i got home, and stuck the 75 jets in. and WaHOOOOOOOOOOO.. NUFF SAID.

pictures below.

pulsoids

injector

microswitch

cable routing

complete

i will be replacing the black tubing with soem colour coordinated tubing. and also anodising the various brackets and heatsheilds i made..

Gosh Paul, you don't waste any time. You only left mine not long ago.

How the 25Bhp jets got you home that quick I don't know..

Better worry now if you put in the 75Bhp jets.

FEAR NOT! As after you left, I did a trick of my own :winky:

Hey.... The pipe on your's never burst.

Someone did'nt connect it correctly :whistling: ..

Only when we BOTH looked at it, it got sorted :hehe:

It was fun testing today, especially because we did'nt break any speed barriers.

Going from 50 to 70mhp on the M1 was quite fun and safe with no cars around.

I must say the MiniMax controller is quite a neat addtional to the Nitrous system and offers some tremendous control over the system.

Arhhh. You think your install looks fantastic... Remeber the bracket you gave me... What for the pictures.. :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links