Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Map Update

If you login to the lexus customer portal, lexus.co.uk/my-lexus/dashboard

There is a link to a "free 2019 V2 map update 24/10/2019" but.. if you click on the link, you get page not found, anyone managed to get this update? Or update their navigation version?

15766579261256813592758568792601.jpg

• Like 1

Same version also available on the Lexus-Tech website. I updated my NX a while ago. You’ll need to create an account (free) to access the files.  Then select ‘Owner’ then ‘Map and Software Updates’. 

I’m pleased that Lexus are finally starting to show updates on the dashboard as this is where the official map updates website tells you to look. 

Thanks for that, using tech website link, I am now  updating the navigation database to 2019 V2. It only works using fat32 and I only had a 64gb usb, so had to use a freeware fat32format utility but seems to be updating ok

My multimedia version is still 1520, I've downloaded the latest version from https://securedp.lexus.com/download-app/downloads but updates are greyed out meaning apparently I have the latest version, but isn't the latest version 1530? Where can I get this from? Thanks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UX250h said:

My multimedia version is still 1520, I've downloaded the latest version from https://securedp.lexus.com/download-app/downloads but updates are greyed out meaning apparently I have the latest version, but isn't the latest version 1530? Where can I get this from? Thanks

Thats the USA site

You also get the software updates from the Tech website.  They are listed under Technical Service Bulletins, but you’ll need an active subscription to access them. Costs about 3.50€ for an hours access. Alternatively ask your local Lexus dealer if they will install it for you. 

Thanks for that, using tech website link, I am now  updating the navigation database to 2019 V2. It only works using fat32 and I only had a 64gb usb, so had to use a freeware fat32format utility but seems to be updating ok

• 2 weeks later...

Just updated my nav system to latest map version and 1530. Worked fine, although a bit fiddly and need to have reasonable PC knowledge. Took about 2 hours after preparing the two usb's. I had an initial problem confusing 0 for O's - took me three attempts before realising my mistake!!

Paid for 1 hour on the Tech.eu site for the 1530 update - plenty of time.  

• Like 1

Slightly off topic - this thread has at last helped me to get the Lexus Link thingy set up. When I logged onto my dashboard (IS300h) my initial excitement at seeing a nav update was soon tamed when I saw that the IS update is from 2015! Ho hum.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:17 PM, pobrown said:

You also get the software updates from the Tech website.  They are listed under Technical Service Bulletins, but you’ll need an active subscription to access them. Costs about 3.50€ for an hours access. Alternatively ask your local Lexus dealer if they will install it for you. 

Do you have to pay for access first to see the TSBs?

cheers

Habu

16 hours ago, pobrown said:

You can see the titles of the TSBs without paying. 

When you click on one to read it you will be asked to subscribe. 

Thanks for the reply.  I must be having a senior moment as I can’t see the TSBs.  I’ve looked in Owner > Map & Software Update and elsewhere too.  Can you specifically point me in the right direction.

Kind regards 

Habu

Thanks Phil.  I didn't think to look under Repairs.  There are two DCU audio software versions available.  L2 multimedia and L1.5 multimedia.  I need to find out which one is right for my system but for the time being I've downloaded both versions.

Cheers

Habu

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/18/2019 at 6:44 PM, UX250h said:

Thank you.

Saved the link. No updates available but maybe later.