Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Cologne March 5, 2004

RX-Men-8

I heard that he had some eyebrows, illuminated scuff plates and silvervision indicator bulbs fitted. That would explain the max speed. :shifty:

I have done over 20,000 miles with that Sat Nav unit, and it never lies... :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theyre F1 car was described by the Toyota technical director as an average engine at the weekend,how many times were they lapped....i lost count

That was the chassis. The engine was described as a championship winning one.

Only 2 laps down! Nice to see they have gone backwards rather than forwards this year. They had also been poor throughout winter testing.

What a brilliant few days! Ifraz's write up was excellent - the week was full of cars, driving and drinking! Great to meet some Euro members and Mat again...

TTE - great place, and excellent mechanics...

And for those who keep asking - I had the following done at TTE:

- TTE De-catted manifold fitted

- TTE Coilovers

- Japsai Under Chasis Braces

- TTE Laser alignment

- TTE Silver ECU

- Blitz EGT Gauge plumbed in

- Blitz Oil Temp Gauge Plumbed in

- HKS iridium Spark plugs fitted

- Illuminated scuffs replaced FOC

The phrases Ifraz put up were spot on - the whole trip was superb...

Until the next one...

:zee:

So how is the car now you have had all of those mods done Zee?

Fantastic Colin! It handles like a dream, and seems a LOT more responsive and stable... The autobahns were a good opportunity to get 130mph+.... :D

V-Power...... B) 100 Octane - we need that stuff here I tell you!

Really happy with the car - that's most of my mods for this year done now.... excpet a couple of minor cosmetic tweaks... :shifty:

Zee, your looks the bling man, like how you've mananged to get the wheels re-done B)

As for the modding being at an end :whistling: i don't think, you'll spot something new as time goes by :lol:

Just to echo previous comments... Pukka lads jolly :duh:

I just got coilovers, rollbars and a bit of service work on the S/C.

Oh and a laser alignment to finish off with.

Some memories ....

SatNavs battling it out and getting all knotted up :blink:

I Spy - well until our walkie talkie Battery crapped out.

Johnny pooping as we slid completely sideways in the snow towards a ditch.

V-Power !!!! Still a bit left too - this stuff is the mutts B)

And of course ...

Lowest hand wins - 3 wins and you're out :blink:

And of course ...

Lowest hand wins - 3 wins and you're out :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

PMSL!!!!!!!!

PLEASE - don't start this all over again......... :crybaby:

Where's Ifraz? :unsure: Do you understand the rules yet...? :blink:

And of course ...

Lowest hand wins - 3 wins and you're out  :blink:

PMSL!!!!!!!!

PLEASE - don't start this all over again......... :crybaby:

Where's Ifraz? :unsure: Do you understand the rules yet...? :blink:

If I say NO then Gordon will start to try and explain it again so I'm gonna say YES.... I understand the game completely. :blink:

I still think we were hussled..... :ohmy:

PS Thanks guys for the magazine, not quite my cup of tea but entertaining..... :D

I Spy - well until our walkie talkie battery crapped out.

Snow bloomin posts......... yeah righto....... :rolleyes:

Snow posts - the markers at the side of the road to show route when deep snow is around :P

Do you need the rules explaining :blink:

That brought back memories of another blue IS I was in sliding sideways, not nice :o

Glad we stopped before the drop at the side of the road though.

What a difference those snow tyres on Jens car made, although Harty was sitting over the rear axle :whistling:

That brought back memories of another blue IS I was in sliding sideways, not nice :o

What a difference those snow tyres on Jens car made, although Harty was sitting over the rear axle :whistling:

One minute you guys were talking on the radio, and the next.............. nothing............ all silent......... :unsure:

Couldn't see your headlights either............. :huh:

Thank goodness Gooseys handbrake skills came to the rescue........... :D

One minute you guys were talking on the radio, and the next.............. nothing............ all silent......... :unsure:

Couldn't see your headlights either............. :huh:

Thank goodness Gooseys handbrake skills came to the rescue........... :D

It was his bloody handbrake that started it :driving:

What's happening about Harty's chilli sauce bet? :whistling:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that yet? :lol:

Well i wouldn't push him to do it ...

I think there's a high chance he'd do himself lasting damage ...

Wouldn't want that kind of stuff on my conscience :unsure:

I got talked out of for medical reasons, and thinking about it I reckon it was the right choice! That stuff was evil in the very small ammount we tried it - imagine what a capfull (i reckon about 50 times larger dose) would have done! I reckon myself to be a bit of a chilli monster along with Mr Clawley, but this stuff was the hottest I have ever tried by a long way. Mat had 8 small doses over a day at christmas and it blistered his tongue. That is how hot it is!

The challenge for anyone that is interested, was to drink a capfull of Daves Ultimate Insanity Sauce for 240 Euros - and I chickened out!

The things you agree too after a few beers........

http://www.davesgourmet.com/insauces.html

a cap full??  ill do it  anytime anywhere( that fits in with my schedule of course LOL ) whats the rules???

Sounds like another challenge to me.... :D

Rob, trust us when we say this stuff was HOT :crying:

When Mat told us about this chilli sauce I honestly believed he was exaggerating, 'it can't be that hot' I told myself. I can eat mega hot foods so I thought this would be a doddle and here's my chance to impress Mat and the rest by having some. :D

Mat rightly said that I should just taste a tiny amount first, so I simply touched the top of the bottle so I had a very small amount of the tip of my finger.

The intial taste of the sauce was not that bad, but give it about 5 seconds and then it hits you. Bloomin heck..... :yack: Blood started rushing to my head and there was absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. And at some point I foolishly licked my lips which made it worse.

The hotness lasted around 15 mins :o

This is the hottest chilli sauce I have ever tasted.

I couldn't believe it when Andy excepted the challenge of drinking a cap full. This is well worth €240 :D ....but he chickened out :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk