Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Love Them ,or Hate Them !

Bob King

The very same eBay seller was selling the exact same thing but in black last week.there ad says they would consider part x so i mailed them and they said they were interested then wouldnt reply to any of my mails.i wonder if there buying alloys replaced under warrenty and refurbing them lol.

Personally I like gold alloys, but only on certain colours of cars, like blue, black or red (kind of like Maz's old blitzers which I saw again done in dark silver yesterday).

My girlfriend hates gold alloys, but she's got taste... :blush:

RX-Men-8

The very same Ebay seller was selling the exact same thing but in black last week.there ad says they would consider part x so i mailed them and they said they were interested then wouldnt reply to any of my mails.i wonder if there buying alloys replaced under warrenty and refurbing them lol.

There does seem to be an endless supply of IS200 wheels on eBay, either singles or sets, where do they all come from ;) , don't tell me all the owners went up to 18" or 19" rims :ohmy: :) .