Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Ls430 Gear Shift Selector - REPLACING COVER ONLY

nartorias

Hi there

I want to replace the gear shift selector cover (the grey part and the chrome surround) on my LS430 2002, as mine is a bit chipped.

How easy is it to replace this and do you have any pointers for me please to replace? Like a video etc? I have attached a photo so you can see the part I am referring to.

Thanks so much

Regards

RJ (United Kingdom) 

Screenshot at Dec 27 22-17-24.png

This is for the cup holder replacement but the first process is the same.  The only thing I would suggest is remove the small seat heater control panel by prying gently out from each end rather than from the top as shown in the video, it comes out easily enough. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links