Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paint Codes..

jac114

cheers m8.. I rang the big H and they are mixing me a couple of aerosol cans for me to collect later.. i am going to do a bit of touching up in places also spray some in the lid and start touching up stone chips well they should take most of this year..lol

cheers m8.. I rang the big H and they are mixing me a couple of aerosol cans for me to collect later.. i am going to do a bit of touching up in places also spray some in the lid and start touching up stone chips well they should take most of this year..lol

Good luck got quite a few on mine that need doing as well gonna wait for weather to warm up a bit first :whistling:

There isn't anything better. There are paint codes in the knowledgebase however it isn't a complete list. Even dealer don't seem to have all the codes as the old ones have been deleted.

I was highlighting the fact that the names are incorrect so members do not try and ask for paint using a name that doesn't exist in the UK.