Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally, I've got one!

Paul Brooksbank

After some ten years of Honda ownership, I've bought my first Lexus. It's a 63 plate IS300h F Sport with 28,800 on the clock and it's perfect. It has memory heated and ventilated seats and more features than I can figure out.

The drive is impressive to say the least and I'm already sneering at BMW and Mercedes drivers with a rather aloof look on my face! This car is close to perfect. It's smooth, quiet and fast enough for anybody with half a brain. 

We've also got our fifth Mazda MX5, which is also a little dream to drive, it's the RF 2.0 litre and the best they've ever built. But Mercedes, don't mention them! We had an SLK 200 for two years and it rattled like a bitch, drank fuel and failed three MOT tests with broken suspension and seized brake calipers, never again! 

1 hour ago, Paul Brooksbank said:

After some ten years of Honda ownership, I've bought my first Lexus. It's a 63 plate IS300h F Sport with 28,800 on the clock and it's perfect. It has memory heated and ventilated seats and more features than I can figure out.

The drive is impressive to say the least and I'm already sneering at BMW and Mercedes drivers with a rather aloof look on my face! This car is close to perfect. It's smooth, quiet and fast enough for anybody with half a brain. 

We've also got our fifth Mazda MX5, which is also a little dream to drive, it's the RF 2.0 litre and the best they've ever built. But Mercedes, don't mention them! We had an SLK 200 for two years and it rattled like a bitch, drank fuel and failed three MOT tests with broken suspension and seized brake calipers, never again! 

Welcome to the fold. You'll certainly enjoy the comfort.