Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX450h sat nav micro sd update help request

I would like to update my satnav micro sd card to the latest version. 

I have the numbers from the existing card

86271 followed by the version 48341. 

Unfortunately when I input this into the page on the Lexus website to check for a later version there is no button to click to get a version number /quote. 

Most Internet sellers don't show RX450h as an option for a premium sat nav vehicle 

All suggestions welcome. 

Les 

When I updated my SD card, I had to tell to seller the navigation system type and registration number you can read in navi menu, then he prepared the files I downloaded and, after saving sd files for backup, I overwrote new ones on same sd.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zotto said:

When I updated my SD card, I had to tell to seller the navigation system type and registration number you can read in navi menu, then he prepared the files I downloaded and, after saving sd files for backup, I overwrote new ones on same sd.

Thanks for your input. 

In UK there are people selling the sd cards ready to go, but they aren't listing RX450h in the model list. I don't believe that there is a difference to other models with the same nav system. 

Thanks I'll give it another go when I get time 

31 minutes ago, mikey2001 said:

Hi Les, I just tried this on the https://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu site and the button does pop up for me. Does your web browser block anything that might prevent the button from displaying?

image.thumb.png.a48c22d84456f157adfd5a119403370f.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links